More information when doing it yourself
For more information regarding Name Changes and Passports you can contact the Department of Internal Affairs.

For more information about Drivers Licenses contact the New Zealand Transport Authority.

For more information about changing your gender on your birth certificate see the Family Court website, for information about Birth Certificates generally contact the Department of Internal Affairs.

Statutory Declarations
If an organisation has their own statutory declaration form, it is a good idea to use that. If an organisation does not have a standard form you use a generic template. All statutory declarations need to be witnessed by a Justice of the Peace, Solicitor or Registrar. Your local Citizen's Advice Bureau should be able to point you in the right direction. 

Before swearing or affirming a statutory declaration it is a good idea to have it looked over to ensure all important details (these will depend on why you are making the declaration) are included and the declaration makes sense. 
Apr 21, 2016, 8:15 PM